Monday, July 21, 2008

July 19th, Biking High Day...

I don't know whether you guys ever have this. There are days when you hit the trails without drive, ensthusiasm. You would cycle half-heartedly. The simplest obstacle would make you dismount and push the bike. You feel like going home ASAP.

On the contrary, there are days where you feel like you are on top of the world. Energetic, ensthusiastic, fantastic, bombastic mister loba loba. Last Saturday was one of the days...

No need to ask why, no need to think hard until you see wrinkles on your forehead. While you are at it, make full use of it.

The terraces of Ladang Tuan Mee, no matter how many times I had ridden it, will give different new feeling every time. See the naughty things I did...

T3 - First attempt to video the ride using the hacked on-bar cam. View spoiled by the steep viewing angle and the cable blocking the view...


The run from our pit-stop after a lung busting climb to "The Playground". Improved angle but still blocked view by a stray cable that refused to listen to me.


From The Playground, we moved on to Terrace 2 (T2). A supposedly casual pedalling on a long slopey double track climb. Last week, Hashim took me via another route that appeared to be more fun. I decided to tread the same path, and regret it I not. See the vid...


T2 offers 2 sets of terraces. The former is short decorated with small gaps. Good for leg warming. The latter, offers more challenges. Steeper and longer terraces. Enough to make an old horse like me gasping and sweating profusely. See for yourself...


Playing alone was no fun. I dared Man75 to play catch. A dare Man75 would not brush aside...

No comments: