Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Biking Chronicles of Pedal Bob Braino # 1

Pedal Bob Braino goes to a bike shop to get himself a mountain bike. After looking around for a while, he saw one bike. His eyes suddenly widened like it was going to pop out of it socket.

He quickly grab the bike and pushes it out of the shop. Before reaching the exit, he was stopped by the shop assistant.

"Excuse me sir, what do you intend to do with that bike?", the shop assistant asks politely.

"Well...I am going to ride it home", Pedal Bob Braino replies.

"Have you paid for it sir?", the shop assistant asks again.

"Pay? It says here it's free. Look here it says free ride bike. Very generous of your shop to give it for free. Other bikes cost a bomb", explains the beaming Pedal Bob Braino.

Okay...the story goes further, but I'm gonna stop here. More from Pedal Bob Braino coming.

2 comments:

akmalhizam said...

Pak Pandir beskal version, eh BC?
This one tickled me.
I'm looking forward for #2 and beyond.

BC Kelolo said...

Ha'aa...macam tulah lebih kurang.

Trying out my comic and candid observation of biking scenes...in a humorous way. Not actually my forte...

Gotta go easy though. It cannot be forced. Most would come naturally. I have some ready materials inside that require more polishing in its presentation and punch-line. Watch out Seinfeld... :)